Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is “shacking up” more than cohabitation? @MarriageRefresh explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How “Shacking Up” can Impact Your Marriage (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is “shacking up” more than cohabitation?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people believe “shacking up” prior to marriage is a good thing.
- Why “shacking up” is more than cohabitation.
- Reasons why some couples choose to live together prior to marriage.
- ““For YHVH Elohim of Israel says
That He hates divorce,
For it covers one’s garment with violence,”
Says Yah of hosts.
“Therefore take heed to your spirit,
That you do not deal treacherously.”“ – Malachi 2:16 (NKJV)
- “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” – Genesis 2:24 (KJV)
- “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;“ – Philippians 4:6 (NKJV)
- “But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:” – Ephesians 4:15 (KJV)
- “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” – James 5:16 (KJV)
- “And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?” – Genesis 3:9 (KJV)
- “Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.” – Isaiah 56:7 (KJV)
- “Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.” – 1 Peter 3:7 (KJV)
- “And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.” – Genesis 21:12 (KJV)
- “And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.” – Genesis 2:19 (KJV)
- “And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.” – Isaiah 4:1 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a decision to always honor Yah’s Word.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.” – Romans 13:14 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Consider the purpose for considering shacking up.
- Determine whether or not your desires are in alignment with Yah’s instructions.
- Choose to obey Yah and not your desires by planning to get in alignment with Yah’s Word.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!