Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Should I go to church? Yahnathan concludes addressesing this question on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Should I Go to Church? (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should believers in Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) go to church and where can they find community among other believers?
Key Points and Takeaways:
- Five types of non-churchgoers.
- The danger of shaming and condemning someone who chooses not to go to church.
- The great responsibility that comes with choosing not to go to church.
- The importance of assembling and having community with followers of YAH whether we go to church or not.
- “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
- “And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.“- Matthew 18:17 (KJV)
- “This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:“ – Acts 7:38 (KJV)
- “And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:24-25 (KJV)
- “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.” – James 4:8 (KJV)
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!