Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Single and Content (Part 1) with @clarenceshuler on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Single and Content (Part 1)
- “The ultimate goal in life is not getting married; it’s a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.” – Dr. Clarence Shuler
- “If you’re not content being single, that means you have a real inaccurate view of who you are.” – Dr. Clarence Shuler
- “You find your value in truly understanding that God made you in His image.” – Jay Mayo
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of developing self-worth and self-love.
- Why you must learn to embrace your singleness.
- The first step towards being single and content that you don’t want to skip.
- The importance of what it truly means to be single.
- Dr. Shuler talks about the pressure his mother put on him to get married.
- Dr. Shuler opens up about his struggles with pornography as a single man.
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” – Genesis 1:26-28 (NKJV)
- “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- Single and Free to be Me by Dr. Clarence Shuler
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!