Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to be Single and Not Feel Bad About It (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to be Single and Not Feel Bad About It (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What causes some people to feel bad about being single?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in allow God to lead, guide and direct our relationships.
- Why single people must be self-aware.
- The importance of being prepared for challenges that will arise when we are single.
- Why our feelings must not outweigh our faith.
- How God’s love can cover our struggles.
- Hey Lady J shares how she decided to truly submit her life to Jesus Christ.
- Hey Lady J opens up about dealing with loneliness and lust.
- “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.“ – Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a choice to be truly single.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to make God the #1 priority in your life.
- Find a community with other singles – offline or online.
- Loveology: God. Love. Marriage. Sex. And the Never-Ending Story of Male and Female. by John Mark Comer
- Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!