Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Transition from Single Mother to Wife (Part 1)
Guest: Ayisha Hayes-Taylor
Question We Address and Answer:
- What things can hinder a single mother’s transition to a wife?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Unexpected challenges of transition from a single mother to a wife.
- The importance of trusting in Jesus Christ.
- Things most women don’t consider before making the transition from single mother to wife.
- The value in having a marriage mentor.
- Things that can hinder a single mother’s transition to a wife.
- Ayisha shares how valuable it’s been for her to have marriage mentors in her life.
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.“ – John 14:26 (NKJV)
- “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (NKJV)
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be[a] joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.“ – Genesis 2:24 (NKJV)
- “But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”“ – 1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
- “Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.“ – 1 Peter 3:3-4 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that only the Word of God can transform your mind from a single mother to a wife.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” – James 4:7-8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize Romans 12:2.
- Pray and ask God to reveal to you the areas you need to begin focusing on and developing in preparation for being a wife one day.
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
- Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power and Possibilities by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Raising Kingdom Kids: Giving Your Child a Living Faith by Dr. Tony Evans
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!