Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do many single parents struggle to walk in purpose? @delisadanielle_ explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Single Parents Can Overcome Struggles and Walk in Purpose (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do many single parents struggle to walk in purpose?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in parents taking the time out to sit down and genuinely talk to their children.
- The importance of parents listening to their children.
- The danger of parents trying to live vicariously through their children.
- DeLisa opens up about how she was more concerned with surviving than purpose when she was a single parent.
- “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.“ – Matthew 11:29-30 (KJV)
- “Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;” – James 1:19 (KJV)
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.“ – Exodus 20:16 (ESV)
- “Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.“ – Romans 14:13 (ESV)
- “Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (ESV)
- “You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. 3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.“ – James 4:2-3 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You need to lean on God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to spend more time with God each day.
- No Longer Am I a Baby Mama: Getting Rid of the Stank Baby Mama Mentality by DeLisa New Williams
- The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively by Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!