Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Transition From Single to Happily Married (Part 3) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Transition From Single to Happily Married (Part 3)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to have a vision for your marriage?
- What are the benefits of preparing to transition into marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The role God plays in helping us transition into a happy marriage.
- The benefits of having a prayer life in marriage.
- How to overcome the struggle of praying with our spouse.
- The value in having marriage mentors.
- “But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:28 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make preparing for marriage a priority in your life…if you desire to one day be happily married.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “The mind of the prudent [always] acquires knowledge,
And the ear of the wise [always] seeks knowledge.” – Proverbs 18:15 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Make a list of positive affirmations.
- Read a book on marriage to increase your knowledge.
- Develop a vision for your marriage.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!