Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Six Habits of Extraordinary Women (Part 2) with @toyanicolemedia on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Six Habits of Extraordinary Women (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for every woman to know that she is or can be extraordinary?
- What distinguishes an extraordinary woman from an ordinary woman?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why women must remind themselves that they have value and are royalty.
- Why it is never too late for women to live extraordinary lives.
- The disadvantage of being afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
- Toya Nicole shares how her sister reinvented herself at age 50.
- Toya Nicole opens up about some of the women who have inspired her.
- “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.” – Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)
- “I have swept away your sins like a cloud.
I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist.
Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.”” – Isaiah 44:22 (NLT)
- “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” – John 14:27 (NKJV)
- Ordinary Women, Extraordinary Purpose: 21 Ways to Walk Boldly Into the Life You Were Created to Live by Toya Nicole
- Successful Women Think Differently by Valorie Burton
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Kingdom Woman by Tony Evans and Chrystal Evans Hurst
- He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God by Prisicilla Shrirer
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!