Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why is it important to grieve the loss of a dream? @AnneLatourHB explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Grieving the Loss of Your Dreams (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to grieve the loss of a dream?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we should not give up on our dreams.
- The importance of grieving things you’ve lost.
- Ways your dreams may need to change.
- The value in going through the five stages of grief.
- The benefits of drawing near to God when you’re grieving a loss.
- “And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (AMP)
- “Many plans are in a man’s mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand (be carried out).” – Proverbs 19:21 (AMP)
- “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NIV)
- “Let us not grow weary or become discouraged in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap, if we do not give in.“ – Galatians 6:9 (AMP)
- “Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people].“ – James 4:8 (AMP)
- Quarter-Life Calling: Pursuing Your God-Given Purpose in Your Twenties by Paul Sohn (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!