Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why Does Society Attack Single Moms? (Part 1) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Does Society Attack Single Moms? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why does society attack single moms?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Stigmas that are placed on single moms.
- The value in single parents participating in support groups.
- Why society only singles the negative when it comes to single moms.
- How society misjudges single moms.
- Why single moms must be firmly rooted in who they are in order to withstand criticism.
- The benefits of respond instead of reacting.
- Jay shares how the “24-hour rule” has helped him respond properly to criticism.
- “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” – Matthew 7:3-5 (NIV)
- “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you“ – Matthew 5:43-44 (NIV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.“ – 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NIV)
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.“ – Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
- “Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.“ – Romans 12:9 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!