Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Incorporate Spiritual Practices in Relationships (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- When is the right time to incorporate spiritual practices into a relationship?
- How to implement spiritual practices in a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being in alignment with someone spiritually.
- Determining how often to incorporate spiritual practices in our relationships.
- The difference between studying the Bible and reading the Bible.
- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Get serious about your spiritual development.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
2 turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding—
3 indeed, if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,
4 and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,
5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.” – Proverbs 2:1-5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Decide to increase your understanding of God’s Word.
- Examine your circle of friends and identify people who have similar spiritual interests as you.
- If you’re in a realtionship or married, discuss with your partner the possibility of praying and studying the Bible together.
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary on the Whole Bible by Matthew Henry
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!