Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do some people choose to be deceptive and dishonest when dating? @time2getitrite explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Spot Deception and Dishonest People in Dating and Relationships (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some people choose to be deceptive and dishonest when dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why people use a “representative” when dating.
- The value in being transparent.
- The importance of being able to accept people for who they are and where they are along their journey.
- Darlene opens up about the fear of abandonment that she developed early in her life.
- “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (KJV)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!