Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Stand Strong on Standards When Dating (Part 3) with @QuiaBia1 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Stand Strong on Standards When Dating (Part 3)
Guest: Dr. Quia
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of standing firm on our standards when dating?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to attract the right people into our lives.
- How to overcome the fear of cutting off people who do not meet our standards.
- The value in guiding our lives by God’s Word.
- Jay explains how he stands strong on his dating standards.
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
- “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” – Matthew 26:41 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- If you don’t have standards or the right standards…develop them!
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.” – Matthew 7:24-27 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Read the Bible and a book sharing biblical dating standards.
- Write down your standards.
- Stand strong on them and don’t compromise your standards for anyone.
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Unseduced and Unshaken: The Place of Dignity in a Young Woman’s Choices by Rosalie De Rosset
- What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways by Lysa TerKeurst (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!