Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Stay the Course When Life Gets Tough (Part 3) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Stay the Course When Life Gets Tough (Part 3)
Guest: Jay’s Mom
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for us to be willing to listen to God along our journey?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in being flexible along our journey in life.
- The cost of not being willing to follow God’s lead.
- The importance of uncovering our true identity.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your mistakes and areas you can improve in.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.“ – 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your journey in life to this point and determine what foundation you’ve built upon.
- Read one of the recommended books.
- Keep leaning on God and stay the course.
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer by Priscilla Shirer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Figure It Out: Seven Key Factors The Fashioned My Life by Trista Sue Kragh
- Discover Your Value, Discover Your Purpose by Brinda Devine
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Rediscovering Faith: Understanding the Nature of Kingdom Living by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!