Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why You’re Over 30 and Still Single (Part 2) with @C_Bella777 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why You’re Over 30 and Still Single (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are single people over 30 waiting for?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in knowing someone’s love language.
- Why we must not allow people to mistreat us.
- The reason every opportunity is not the right opportunity.
- Why many people are still waiting to get married.
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.“ – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Know why you’re single and choose not to view being single negatively.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.“ – Romans 4:20-21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine why you’re single and why it frustrates you.
- Discover God’s promises in His Word
- Commit to changing the way you think about and perceive being unmarried
- A Foretaste of Heaven: Courtship God’s Way by Sean L. Brereton
- I’m 30, I’m Single, And I Don’t Care! by Juliette Bush
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Will Wait For You: Single and Unwilling to Settle by Joshua M. Parker
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!