Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Stop Entertaining Men Who Won’t be Your Husband (Part 1) with @laurinarochelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Stop Entertaining Men Who Won’t be Your Husband (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What leads some women to entertain the wrong men?
- Are most women aware that they are entertaining the wrong men?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How some women waste time entertaining the wrong men.
- What it means to entertain a man.
- The danger of women compromising on the men they entertain.
- How a woman can know that a man is not going to be her husband.
- Laurina shares her experience with entertaining the wrong man.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be real…be honest!
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.“ – Colossians 4:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your values and standards.
- Remove the men who don’t need to be in your life.
- Spread Your Wings: Soaring Through God’s Kingdom by Laurina Hedd-Williams
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!