Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Stop Entertaining Men Who Won’t be Your Husband (Part 4) with @laurinarochelle on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Stop Entertaining Men Who Won’t be Your Husband (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of women entertaining the wrong men?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to properly manage friendships between men and women.
- Why women should not settle for the wrong men.
- That value in pursuing a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Why we must be willing to accept God’s guidance.
- The importance in developing genuine friendships.
- Differences between dating and developing genuine friendships.
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be real…be honest!
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.“ – Colossians 4:5-6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your values and standards.
- Remove the men who don’t need to be in your life.
- Spread Your Wings: Soaring Through God’s Kingdom by Laurina Hedd-Williams
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!