Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Stop Running From the Past (Part 2)
Guest: Angela Benson
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to stop running from our past?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in self-awareness.
- Why we must stop running from our past.
- The importance in being honest with ourselves.
- Why we do not have to face our past alone.
- Angela shares how she addressed the pain from her past.
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
- “For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.“ – Psalm 103:11-12 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Only you can acknowledge and accept your past.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.“ – Psalm 56:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge and accept your past.
- Seek God for healing and help.
- Prepare to share your testimony to help others.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!