We will examine what it means to start a relationship in the mirror, why you should refrain from looking for love outwardly first and so much more.
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Successful Relationships Start in the Mirror ft.@coachkofi on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Successful Relationships Start in the Mirror
Music: Mary J. Blige – Work That
- “So often we look to others to fulfill and complete us, but that’s just a line in a movie.” – Kofi Williams
- “You were born whole, not broken.” – Kofi Williams
- “We can’t help anyone else before we help ourselves.” – Jay Mayo
- Why you must start your relationships in the mirror
- How you can make the choice to change TODAY
- How to find the balance between caring for yourself and caring for others
- How knowing your core values will lead you to make better decisions
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The importance of removing people from your life who don’t deserve or need to be a part of it
- What it means to start in the mirror
- Why you should refrain from looking for love outwardly first
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Kofi shares the story of her very first client – from the mistakes she made to the way she finally got things right
- Kofi shares the valuable lessons she learned from her journey and her breakthroughs
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!