Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Texting Can Improve Relationships (Part 2) with @textweapon on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Texting Can Improve Relationships (Part 2)
- “Think before you send.” – Claudia Cox
- “Texting can add value in a relationship…if you allow it to.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- What value can texting add to a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How texting can improve the intimacy in our relationships.
- Ways that texting can add positive value to our relationships.
- Getting to know someone better via text.
- The importance of respecting other people’s preferred method of communication.
- The value in mixing things up and getting creative with your text messages.
- How we can brighten someone’s day with a genuine text message.
- Better Boundaries: Owning and Treasuring Your Life by Jan Black
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!