Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How challenging can it be for a women to transition out of the stripping profession? @SayuriSmith explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Transition Out of the Stripping Profession (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How challenging can it be for women to transition out of the stripping profession?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it is in women’s best interest to avoid the stripping profession.
- Challenges women face when trying to transition out of the stripping profession.
- The value in humbling and surrendering ourselves to God.
- Sayuri shares how things in the stripping profession have changed.
- “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”“ – Matthew 4:17 (NIV)
- “Do everything without grumbling or arguing“ – Philippians 2:14 (NIV)
- “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
- “Let us examine our ways and test them,
and let us return to the Lord.“ – Lamentations 3:40 (NIV)
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?“ – Psalm 27:1 (NIV)
- “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.“ – Mark 16:15 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You can only transition out of the stripping profession if you want to. No one can make you do it. Pray and trust God if you seriously want to transition out.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God.” – Philippians 4:6 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Write down things you are passionate about and have an interest in doing in a different profession.
- Read the book Scriptures for Strippers.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!