Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do many people experience dissatisfaction while single? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Experience True Satisfaction While You’re Single (Part 1)
Guest: Jennay Jones
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do many people experience dissatisfaction while single?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why many people experience dissatisfaction while single.
- The value of having strong faith in Jesus Christ.
- What it means to know yourself in God.
- The joy in fulfilling God’s purpose for your life.
- How to find satisfaction in Jesus Christ.
- “For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.” – Acts 17:28 (KJV)
- “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (KJV)
- “And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” – Luke 22:41-42 (KJV)
- “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.“ – John 14:26 (KJV)
- “And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.“ – 1 Peter 4:8 (KJV)
- “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” – Philippians 4:6 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to only live and operate in the perfect will of God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- ““Come to me, all of you who are struggling and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.[a] 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”“ – Matthew 11:28-30 (CJB)
Take Action Now:
- Make a list of all the things you dislike about being single.
- Take that list of struggles, frustrations and burdens before God and share them with Him.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!