Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Are You Truly Single? (Part 1) with @AmyKochek on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Are You Truly Single? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Do most people know what it means to be truly single?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The mixed messages that are given to single women.
- Why the meaning of being truly single has been lost.
- Why single people are not incomplete.
- The pressure single women receive from people in the church.
- The danger of comparing our lives with others.
- Amy explains why she believes it is hard to be a woman in the church.
- “Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”; 20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.” 21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours,” – 1 Corinthians 3:18-21 (NIV)
- “Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don’t compare yourself with others.” – Galatians 6:4 (CEV)
- “for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.“ – Philippians 2:13 (NIV)
- “Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.“ – Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t believe the lies people tell you about being single. Learn and focus on God’s perspective of being single.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “If you think you are better than others, when you really aren’t, you are wrong. 4 Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don’t compare yourself with others. 5 We each must carry our own load.” – Galatians 6:3-5 (CEV)
Take Action Now:
- Go on an adventure with God.
- Make God a part of everything you do.
- The Fate of a Rotting Heart by Amy Kochek
- Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul by John Eldredge (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!