Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Trust God’s Timing (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of operating in God’s timing?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Benefits of operating in YHWH’s (God’s) timing.
- The truth that Yah is always faithful.
- Why our trust in Yah must be tested.
- Ways to develop and increase your trust in Yah.
- Things to consider doing when you lose faith in Yah’s timing.
- The importance of reading Yah’s Word.
- How the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) can help us increase our faith in Yah.
- Guye shares the value of having a friendship with Yah.
- Yahnathan shares how Yah has always met his needs.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that only the Word of God can transform your mind from a single mother to a wife.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” – James 4:7-8 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize Romans 12:2.
- Pray and ask God to reveal to you the areas you need to begin focusing on and developing in preparation for being a wife one day.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!