On today’s episode of The Way We Think series, Yahnathan Immanuel is joined by Alicia Parham to discuss the way men and women think about meaningless sex.
We will explain whether men and women perceive meaningless sex the same way and whether it is really possible to engage in meaningless sex. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1344.
Questions We Answer:
- Do men and women perceive meaningless sex the same way?
- What is meaningless sex?
- Is it really possible to engage in meaningless sex?
Key Things You Will Learn:
- Why the concept of meaningless sex is so prevalent in our society today.
- Differences between meaningless sex and promiscuity.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,” – 1 Corinthians 6:19 (ESV)
Support Alicia Parham:
Listen to the Series ‘Meaningless Sex’: