Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What 99% of People Don’t Know Before Getting Married (Part 2) with @DFletcherSpeaks on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What 99% of People Don’t Know Before Getting Married (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do we need to prepare for marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of thinking we are ready for marriage when we are not.
- The value in taking the time to work through the issues in our past.
- Daryl shares how he discovered the importance of marriage preparation.
- “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.“ – James 1:8 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Start with yourself by working through your mess first.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.“ – Hebrews 13:4 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Thoroughly examine your life and identify unaddressed baggage and mess.
- Read biblically-based marriage preparation books.
- Seek God’s guidance as you develop into a truly single person.
- Disgustingly Beautiful: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of Couples by Daryl Fletcher
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!