Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why Men Fear Marriage and Commitment (Part 1) with @XKLUSIVE5 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Men Fear Marriage and Commitment (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Are the majority of men afraid of marriage and commitment?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some men are not willing to commit.
- The impact of incompatibility in relationships.
- The skewed view society has on what qualifies someone as marriage material.
- The negative narrative about marriage.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your fears.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”“ – Exodus 13:17 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge your fear of marriage and commitment.
- Accept that you may be wrong about how you once perceived or thought about marriage and commitment.
- Read biblical-based books to get new and balanced information on marriage and commitment.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Don’t You Dare Get Married Until You Read This! The Book of Questions for Couples by Corey Donaldson
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!