Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Why Women Need Mentors (Part 1) with @AlyssaShull on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Need Mentors (Part 1)
- “As a mentor, you must be transparent.” – Alyssa Shull
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How often do people underestimate the value of having a mentor?
- How to get someone to be your mentor?
- What makes a good mentor?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in having a mentor.
- The disadvantages of not having a mentor.
- The importance of being diligent in seeking a mentor.
- Mistakes to avoid when seeking a mentor.
- Why you should start mentoring someone.
- Qualities to look for in a mentor.
- Jay explains how he benefited from indirect mentorship.
- Alyssa shares how her life changed by being mentored by Jeanie Mayo.
- Alyssa and Jay admit to reaching out to possible mentors and not receive a response back.
- “But Ruth said:
“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
17 Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”
18 When she saw that she was determined to go with her, she stopped speaking to her.” – Ruth 1:16-18
- “Then the women said to Naomi, “Blessed be the Lord, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel!15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” 16 Then Naomi took the child and laid him on her bosom, and became a nurse to him. 17 Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “There is a son born to Naomi.” And they called his name Obed. He is the father of Jesse, the father of David.” – Ruth 4:14-17
- Nuture by Lisa Bevere
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!