Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How a Woman is to be Pursued by a Man (Part 2) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How a Woman is to be Pursued by a Man (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are common mistakes men make when pursing women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Mistakes men make when pursuing women.
- The dangers of rushing into relationships.
- The importance of knowing our worth in Jesus Christ.
- The value of forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- Dominique shares how the compromises he made for a relationship ultimately led him to a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ.
- “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.“ – Matthew 7:13-14 (NIV)
- “For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;
12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.“ – Psalm 103:11-12 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to pursue a woman God’s way, if you want the results that He promises.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.“ – James 4:17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- LADIES: Practice asking the question ‘What are your intentions?’
- MEN: Know your intentions before you begin pursuing a woman and be prepared to verbally communicate your intentions to her.
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Dr. Tony Evans
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!