Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Women Deal with Lust Issues (Part 1) with @YakiriThomas on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Women Deal with Lust Issues (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Is lust as big of an issue for women as it is for men?
- Do more women struggle with lust issues than most people realize?
- What is lust?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How lust impacts women.
- Differences in the way men and women are treated when it comes to lust.
- The way women tend to discuss their issues with lust.
- The importance of handling lust the right way.
- Why we have to properly manage our thoughts.
- Yakiri shares her experience as a “preacher’s kid”.
- “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.“ – Matthew 5:27-28 (NIV)
- “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God: 3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.” – Deuteronomy 28:1-3 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your issues with lust. Don’t ignore or hide them.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age“ – Titus 2:11-12 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge issues and take to God.
- Write down your triggers.
- Remove and avoid the things that trigger you.
- Recommitted: It’s Not Too Late by Celi Marie Dean
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!