On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel continues his discussion with Sharon Itaifo by discussing the disadvantages of failing to prepare for marriage.
We will also discuss ways that God can assist women in preparing for marriage. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1427.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- In what ways can God assist women in preparing for marriage?
- What are the disadvantages of failing to prepare for marriage?
- The importance of marrying someone who has a genuine love for God.
- The danger in idolizing marriage.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,” – Ephesians 5:25 (ESV)
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
- “But God said to Abraham, “Be not displeased because of the boy and because of your slave woman. Whatever Sarah says to you, do as she tells you, for through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” – Genesis 21:12 (ESV)
- “And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed.” – Genesis 2:25 (ESV)
- “In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” – James 2:17 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Put your effort and energy on the right things…not just the wedding.
- “In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, 6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, 7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.“ – 2 Peter 1:5-7 (NLT)
Take Action Now:
- Pray everyday.
- Begin “studying” in a manner that works for you where you currently are.
Support Sharon Itaifo:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
Listen to the Series ‘How Women Can Prepare for Marriage’: