Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Finding Worth in Jesus Christ (Part 1) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Finding Worth in Jesus Christ (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Where do most people seek to find their worth?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why most people tend to find their worth in the wrong source.
- Where most people seek to find their worth.
- The importance in having a sense of our identity.
- The value in seeking God to discover our true worth.
- Why we must examine the root of our values, beliefs and standards.
- Camry shares how seeking God helped her to discover her true worth and identity.
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“ – Romans 12:2 (NIV)
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.8 Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- The only way to discover your true worth is to reconnect with your Source, Jesus Christ.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing..“ – John 15:5 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine where you find your worth and if it’s in the right source (self-examination).
- List the things you find value in and ask if God is the source of those things or not.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!