Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What qualifies someone to be a husband or a wife? @kristin_kimble explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Would You Marry You? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What qualifies someone to be a husband or a wife?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why some people focus more on their potential spouse than themselves.
- The reason being independent does not qualify us to be a husband or wife.
- What qualifies someone to be a husband or a wife.
- Signs that we may be led by pride.
- Kristin shares what led her to examine whether or not she was ready to be a wife.
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “ In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.“ – James 2:17 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your role and the issues you may be experiencing; don’t play the blame game.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “I have been crucified with Christ [that is, in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith [by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting] in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.” – Galatians 2:20 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Take time to talk with God about areas or issues that may be hindering you from living a fulfilling and thriving life.
- Would I Marry Me? by Kristin Kimble
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!