Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: When Women Are Wrong About “The One” (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How difficult can it be to walk away from a relationship?
- Why do some women mistake Mr. Right Now for “The One”?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of our desires speaking louder than God’s voice.
- Signs that someone may not be interested in pursuing a relationship.
- The value in stepping away from a relationship to spend more time with God.
- The importance of knowing God’s perception of our relationships.
- Jordone shares her experience of being wrong about “The One”.
- “Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NIV)
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)
- “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.“ – Ezekiel 36:26 (NIV)
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the Lord.“ – Proverbs 18:22 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Focus first on developing a personal relationship with God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.” – Matthew 7:17-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine where your current focus is: Are you more focused on “the one” or drawing closer to God?
- Start reading the Word of God during the first 30 minutes of your day.
- I Believe In God, Now What? by Jordone Branch
3 Ways That Sex Before Marriage Can Confuse You About “The One” by Jordone Branch
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!