Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What challenges may young believers in Jesus Christ encounter? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to be Young and Stay Saved (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What challenges may young believers in Jesus Christ encounter?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How experiences can draw us closer to Jesus Christ.
- Ways God communicates with us.
- Challenges young believers in Jesus Christ may encounter.
- Aaron shares his testimony.
- “For a righteous man may fall seven times
And rise again,
But the wicked shall fall by calamity.“ – Proverbs 24:16 (NKJV)
- “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9 (NKJV)
- “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.“ – John 10:10 (NKJV)
- “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.“ – John 3:16-17 (ESV)
- “Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.” – John 16:7 (ESV)
- “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” – John 14:12 (KJV)
- “Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.” – James 1:21 (KJV)
- “He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”” – Matthew 17:20 (ESV)
- “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” – Matthew 10:34 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- The same way only you could decide to invite Christ into your life, similarly it is your responsibility to remain connected to God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.“ – John 14:15-17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Speak to God (ask Him questions) and watch for His response (in your experiences).
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!