On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel is joined by Lamya Broussard to discuss what it means to date wisely.
We will also discuss the 5 ways to date wisely. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1421.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What does it mean to date wisely?
- 5 ways to date wisely.
- The importance of knowing God’s standards.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh..” – Genesis 2:24 (ESV)
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God..” – Philippians 4:6 (ESV)
- “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.” – Proverbs 11:14 (ESV)
- “Listen to advice and accept instruction,
that you may gain wisdom in the future.
21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” – Proverbs 19:20-21 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a choice to remove the blinders and learn how to date wisely.
- “If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.“ – James 1:5 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Identify if there is one or more ways that you haven’t been dating wise and go back and listen to that part again.
Support Lamya Broussard:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Ghosted and Breadcrumbed: Stop Falling for Unavailable Men and Get Smart about Healthy Relationships by Dr. Marni Feuerman
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Listen to the Series ‘5 Ways to Date Wisely’: