On today’s episode of the Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio podcast, Yahnathan J. Immanuel continues his discussion with Lamya Broussard by discussing the importance of setting physical and emotional boundaries.
We will also discuss how to know if a man is really interested in you. That’s just the beginning of what is a great discussion. Check out the details below for a full rundown of everything we discuss on Episode 1424.
Key Questions and Things You Will Learn:
- What is breadcrumbing?
- How to know if a man is really interested in you?
- The importance of setting physical and emotional boundaries.
- The value in being real with God.
Biblical Kingdom Principles We Discuss:
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh..” – Genesis 2:24 (ESV)
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God..” – Philippians 4:6 (ESV)
- “Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.” – Proverbs 11:14 (ESV)
- “Listen to advice and accept instruction,
that you may gain wisdom in the future.
21 Many are the plans in the mind of a man,
but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” – Proverbs 19:20-21 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a choice to remove the blinders and learn how to date wisely.
- “If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.“ – James 1:5 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Identify if there is one or more ways that you haven’t been dating wise and go back and listen to that part again.
Support Lamya Broussard:
Valuable Resources We Mentioned:
- Ghosted and Breadcrumbed: Stop Falling for Unavailable Men and Get Smart about Healthy Relationships by Dr. Marni Feuerman
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Listen to the Series ‘5 Ways to Date Wisely’: