Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Argue the RIGHT Way (Part 1) with @lifenlovecoach on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Argue the RIGHT Way (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Do the majority of couples know how to argue the right way?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Learning how to overcome communication struggles in a relationship.
- Why we must learn how to argue the right way.
- Different argument styles that people have.
- The importance of verbally communicating our frustrations in a relationship to our partner.
- How to vent our frustrations the right way.
- Tiya opens up about some of the communication issues she and her husband experienced when they first got married.
- Jay admits that there were times he would immaturely shut down completely if he was experiencing issues with a woman he was involved with.
- Jay shares what one of his biggest communication challenges is.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine how you react or respond when you are upset or frustrated and identify your communication challenges or flaws.
Apply This Kingdom Principle:
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.” – James 1:19-21 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Identify your communication challenges and flaws.
- Read Tiya’s book, A Conversation Piece.
- Stop being immature and sabotaging your relationship over foolishness.
- A Conversation Piece: 32 Bold Relationship Lessons for Discussing Marriage, Sex, and Conflict by Tiya Cunningham-Sumter
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don’t Say) Will Improve Your Relationships by Deborah Smith Pegues (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!