In this episode, Yahnathan continues his discussion with life strategist & counselor Queenette Nwobodo by addressing the question: Why do some women who seem to have it all together struggle to maintain relationships?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do some women who seem to have it all together struggle to maintain relationships? @AskQueenette explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Avoid Walking Away From Mr. Right (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do some women who seem to have it all together struggle to maintain relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in being friends with your spouse.
- The importance of knowing the character of a person.
- Why some women who seem to have it all together struggle with being able to maintain relationships.
- Why it is vital to love ourselves.
- Queenette shares how prior to marriage she almost sabotaged her relationship with her husband.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you need to heal your soul and truly believe that you are lovable.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Yah heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your past relationships to determine whether or not you’ve ever sabotaged any potentially good relationships.
- If you have, ask the Most High to reveal to you what led you to sabotage those relationships.
- Pray and ask Yah to begin healing any soul wounds you may have.
- Mistakes Are Miracles: A self-love journal to forgiving yourself and letting go of the past. by Queenette Nwobodo
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!