Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can a woman avoid walking away from Mr. Right? @AskQueenette explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Avoid Walking Away From Mr. Right (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can a woman avoid walking away from Mr. Right?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How wrong assumptions can lead us to sabotage relationships.
- The value of verbally communicating how we feel.
- How the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) help women to heal in areas that cause them to sabotage relationships.
- Things a woman can do to avoid walking away from Mr. Right.
- Jay opens up about how the fear of rejection led him to sabotage relationships.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you need to heal your soul and truly believe that you are lovable.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Yah heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your past relationships to determine whether or not you’ve ever sabotaged any potentially good relationships.
- If you have, ask the Most High to reveal to you what led you to sabotage those relationships.
- Pray and ask Yah to begin healing any soul wounds you may have.
- Mistakes Are Miracles: A self-love journal to forgiving yourself and letting go of the past. by Queenette Nwobodo
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!