Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is it important to develop courageous humility? @CourageMatters explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Develop Courageous Humility (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important to develop courageous humility?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value of the Word of Yah.
- The importance of reading the Bible.
- What courageous humility is.
- Why we must develop the character of Yahshua HaMashiach.
- The importance of worshiping Yah the way His Word instructs we are to worship Him.
- “I will worship toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.“ – Psalm 138:2 (NKJV)
- “He must increase, but I must decrease.” – John 3:30 (KJV)
- “Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.“ – Matthew 11:11 (KJV)
- “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:17 (KJV)
- “ But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:” – Ephesians 4:15 (KJV)
- “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” – John 14:6 (KJV)
- “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” – Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
- “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.” – Deuteronomy 4:2 (KJV)
- “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” – Isaiah 46:10 (KJV)
- “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.” – Romans 8:7 (KJV)
- “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” – John 16:13 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Make a decision to develop the character of Yahshua HaMashiach.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Yah is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” – John 4:24 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Read the Bible.
- A Call for Courage: Living with Power, Truth, and Love in an Age of Intolerance and Fear by Michael Anthony (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!