Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to find the time to pursue career and relationships? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Balance Career and Relationships (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to find the time to pursue career and relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being surrounded by the right community of people.
- Why we must value our relationship with Yah.
- How to find the time to pursue career and relationships.
- Why we must set boundaries in our lives.
- How the Ruach HaQodesh can help us properly prioritize our relationships and career.
- Casey shares how she learned to make Yah a priority in her life.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Trusting Yah (God) requires us to shift our focus and get to know Him better.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Trust in Yah with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Yah, and He shall direct your paths.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to memorize Yah’s principle in Proverbs 3:5-6.
- Begin reading Yah’s Word daily and eventually begin studying it.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!