Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to be The One Before You Find The One (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What does it mean to be The One before finding The One?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing who we are before entering into relationships.
- What it means to be The One before finding The One.
- The value in being willing to change.
- Jill opens up about mistakes she made in past relationships.
- “Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?“ – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (ESV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”“ – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge the danger of focusing more on what you need/want in a spouse than what you are able to offer a spouse.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “He who walks [as a companion] with wise men will be wise, But the companions of [conceited, dull-witted] fools [are fools themselves and] will experience harm.” – Proverbs 13:20 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Ask these questions with God:
- Do I love myself?
- What do I love about myself?
- What things don’t I love about myself?
- God, what do you love about me?
- The Freedom Coach Model: Encounter the presence of God and find freedom in Christ through powerful questions and listening prayers by Jill Monaco
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of your Life by Debra K. Fileta
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!