Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How To Deal With Loved Ones Who Do Not Believe In Jesus Christ? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: How To Deal With Loved Ones Who Do Not Believe In Jesus Christ?
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to deal with loved ones who do not believe in Jesus Christ?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The right way to respond to people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.
- The importance of loving others.
- Why our actions are more powerful than our words.
- Why we must believe beyond what we can see and hear.
- How to properly witness to people.
- The importance of staying in God’s presence.
- “ For even his own brothers did not believe in him.” – John 7:5 (NIV)
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!