Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Stay on Purpose When Your Partner Doesn’t Support You (Part 1) with @JRansawSmith on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Stay on Purpose When Your Partner Doesn’t Support You (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it to have support when pursuing our purpose?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why it’s important for couples to be in alignment with one another.
- The value in receiving support from our partner.
- The danger of adopting the “self-made” mentality.
- The importance of having people in our lives who truly know and support us.
- Jennifer shares how valuable it has been having supportive friends in her life.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t stop pursuing purpose because your partner doesn’t support you.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “You’re blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You’re blessed when you follow his directions,
doing your best to find him.
That’s right—you don’t go off on your own;
you walk straight along the road he set.
You, God, prescribed the right way to live;
now you expect us to live it.
Oh, that my steps might be steady,
keeping to the course you set;
Then I’d never have any regrets
in comparing my life with your counsel.
I thank you for speaking straight from your heart;
I learn the pattern of your righteous ways.
I’m going to do what you tell me to do;
don’t ever walk off and leave me.“ – Psalm 119:1-8 (MSG)
Take Action Now:
- Write down what you want to accomplish.
- Write down what you require in a partner.
- Write down who you need to become to attract that type of person.
- Do the work.
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- You Are a Baddass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms by Danielle LaPorte (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life’s Riches by Steve Harvey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!