Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Develop a Lasting Bond with Your Child (Part 3) with @100_pchiro on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Develop a Lasting Bond with Your Child (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of parents taking time to bond with their child?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The dos and don’ts for parents trying to connect with their child.
- The value in parents being protective of their children.
- Why parents should pray for, over and with their children.
- “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry“ – James 1:19 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Don’t wait until you’re going to have a child before you begin to learn and prepare. Start preparing now and don’t just wing it.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.” – Psalm 127:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read a parenting book.
- Develop ways to connect with your child each day.
- Well Adjusted Babies by Jennifer Barham-Floreani
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!