Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “The Struggles of Maintaining a Celibate Lifestyle (Part 1) with @MsKendraElaine on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Struggles of Maintaining a Celibate Lifestyle (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the misconceptions that people have about celibacy?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Struggles that can accompany living a celibate lifestyle.
- What to do if you desire to live a celibate lifestyle.
- The value in purity.
- The importance of knowing why we want to be celibate.
- Kendra opens up about what led her to live a celibate lifestyle.
- “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”” – Matthew 4:17 (NIV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” – Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge your struggles, address them and learn how to overcome them.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read and learn more about why celibacy is a lifestyle and how to overcome the struggles you face.
- Seek a support system of like-minded people who are living a celibate lifestyle and who are willing to hold you accountable.
- SOAP for Singles 30-Day Scripture Journal by Kendra Elaine
- Single, Saved, and Having Sex by Ty Adams
- The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!