Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “How to be Celibate When You Have Already Been Sexually Intimate? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: How to be Celibate When You and Your Partner Have Already Been Sexually Intimate?
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to be celibate when you and your partner have already been sexually intimate?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of knowing why we desire to be celibate.
- Why there needs to be a mutual agreement between a couple in order to commit to a celibate lifestyle.
- The value in honoring God with our bodies and lives.
- Steps to begin living a celibate lifestyle.
- Tara shares why she decided to begin living a celibate lifestyle.
- “Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” – 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 (NIV)
- “Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” – Matthew 16:24 (NIV)
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.“ – John 3:16 (NIV)
- “Do two walk together
unless they have agreed to do so?“ – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!