Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Properly Respond to Being Cheated On (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How does someone prepare for the possibility that they may be cheated on?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of taking care of our spouse’s core needs.
- Why we must be aware of our emotional state in order to avoid temptations.
- How we change over the years.
- Why anyone can be cheated on.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Prepare to respond instead of reacting.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict,
but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.” – Proverbs 15:18 (NIV)
- For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Feldhahn (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex by John Gray (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!