Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Properly Respond to Being Cheated On (Part 4) with @marriageisreal on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Properly Respond to Being Cheated On (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What’s a proper way for someone to respond after discovering they’ve been cheated on?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Ways to avoid reacting after discovering you’ve been cheated on.
- The danger of allowing another person into a relationship through infidelity.
- Why a marriage can be reconciled after someone cheats.
- The importance of God being a part of the restoration and healing process.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Prepare to respond instead of reacting.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict,
but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.” – Proverbs 15:18 (NIV)
- For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Feldhahn (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex by John Gray (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!